This is a Racetronix "Stainless Fuel Pump Sender and 340LPH E85 Compatible Pump with Quick Disconnect Fittings" for Buick Grand National, T-Type - Stainless Sender for Stock Fuel Lines (requires an upgraded fuel return line at the minimum) for a 1986 or 1987 Buick Grand National, T Type, Turbo T, or GNX 3.8 liter turbo V6.
- New 100% Ethanol compatible
- All stainless-steel construction
- Non-tapered pump outlet tube for maximum flow / performance.
- Tubes have smoother radius bends for maximum flow / performance
- Dual heavy-gauge circuits for improved power handling and reliability
- Includes a new stainless-steel locking ring, OE-type tank seal, sound dampening pump sleeve
- Racetronix 340ELPH E85 high-pressure/volume pump pre-installed
- 30-micron graded-media filter sock installed
- New-tech 90 ohm ceramic level sender resistor (digital dash 120-ohm sensor optional) (1)
- New 30-amp power connector for improved performance (2)
- Quick-disconnect outlets (JIC adapters optional)
This hanger has a Delphi MP 280-series power connector so it will not plug directly into older hotwire harnesses. A Racetronix heavy-duty hotwire harness is highly recommended to reliably support this high-performance hanger .
Fast shipping and the quality of the fuel sender and pump is excellent. Tha pump is super quiet, can’t wait til it cools down to put some more miles on it.