This is a Racetronix "Dual In-Tank Pump System, G7X Turbo Buick, G-Body 1050LPH" for Buick Grand National, T-Type - Stainless Sender for a 1986 or 1987 Buick Grand National, T Type, Turbo T, or GNX 3.8 liter turbo V6. (requires an upgraded fuel line kit)
Dual In-Tank Pump System, G7X Turbo Buick, G-Body 1050LPH
DPFS-G71050 - 1050LPH E100 Dual In-Tank Fuel System 1984-87 Turbo Buick
• CnC Billet T6 Aluminum Modular Dual Fuel Pump Hanger
• 2 x Walbro F90000285 525 LPH E85 (Hellcat) Fuel Pumps
• Weatherproof 100% plug & play heavy-duty wiring harness
• Massive -10 AN ORB outlet, -6 AN ORB return ports
• Dedicated pump circuits with new 6-way bulkhead connector
• Roll-over safety venting valve
• Includes a new stainless-steel locking ring, OE-type tank gasket
• 90 ohm ceramic level sender resistor (analog dash - standard)
• 120 ohm ceramic level sender resistor (digital dash - optional)
• Multiple optional feed & return port configurations
Quick-disconnect, ORB adapters or a Racetronix fuel line kit with QD fittings must be purchased with this system to hook up the outlet and return lines.
Minimal fuel system requirements:
-8 PTFE feed line, -6 PTFE return lines with a #12 filter housing + 10-micron element
Optimal fuel system requirements:
-10 PTFE feed line, -6 PTFE return lines with a #12 filter housing + 10-micron elementhis system CAN'T be used with factory fuel lines PERIOD!
Please consider our Turbo Buick line kits with quick-disconnect fittings or our JIC/AN adapters for DIY lines shown above. Barb adapters MUST NOT be used with this system.
Upgraded lines are mandatory with this 1050 LPH system!
HD HARNESS FEATURES:
• Plug & Play (no cutting or splicing required)
• Weatherproof factory connectors
• Heavy-gauge automotive-grade copper wire on main power feeds and intermediate harness
• Heavy-duty weatherproof relays mount behind fuel tank (no under-hood clutter)
• Weatherproof dual fuse holder with stainless bracket (mounts on back of alternator)
• Pump power indicator lamp outputs
• Swap-able primary / secondary pump ground control connectors
• Alternator-direct power for maximum pump performance
• Silicon grease, spare fuse, wire ties included
• Stainless steel mounting hardware
• 15 PSI Hobbs pressure standard switch with interface harness (optional 4, 7 and 10PSI)
• Body ground upgrade with battery nuts (included)
* This DPWH-G77 HD DP harness is an upgraded version of our FPWH-021HD harness only sold with our new 500/700/900/1050 DP senders.
10-gauge wire on main power feeds
10-gauge wire on intermediate harness ultrasonically welded to bulkhead leads
30-amp Metri-Pack sender interface connectors
Upgraded 10-gauge redundant grounding system