This is a GN1Performance "BILLET FUEL RESSURE REGULATOR BY RACETRONIX " for a 1986 or 1987 Buick Grand National, T Type, Turbo T, or GNX 3.8 liter turbo V6. This regualtor is all billet and mounts to the factory fuel rails or the aftermarket ones as well. This is a great and accurate way to monitor the fuel pressure and adjust it to your preference.
- Buick Grand National 1986 - 1987
- Buick Turbo Regal Limited / T-Type 1984 - 1987
- GMC Syclone / Typhoon 1991
- Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 1989, 20th Anniversary
- Mounts to factory and aftermarket fuel rails with SS bolts (inlcuded)
- Boost sensitive with a 1:1 ratio
- E85 compatible
- Compatible with factory return line 14 x 1.5mm Saginaw (o-ring) discharge/return port
- ORB boss added for optional ORB metric fitting (increased flow)
- 1/8" Female NPT front-facing fuel pressure gauge port
- 1/8" Female NPT side-facing boost/vaccum ports
- Black/Silver anodized finish
- 1 x 1/8" NPT plug for fuel pressure port (installed) *
- 2 x 1/8" NPT plugs for side boost/vacuum ports (installed) *
- 1 x Hose barb for top boost/vacuum port (installed)
- 1 x 5/32" x 1/8" Male NPT hose barb adapter for optional boost/vacuum side port use (bagged)
- 1 x Inlet Nipple SS with FKM (Viton) O-ring (installed)
- 1 x 10-32 ORB plug for top boost/vacuum port (bagged)
- 2 x 6mm Standoffs for factory fuel rails (bagged)
- 2 x 26mm Standoffs for aftermarket fuel rails (bagged)
- 2 x M6x1.0x16 socket-cap screws for factory fuel rails (bagged)
- 2 x 1/4x5/8" UNC socket-cap screws for aftermarket fuel rails (bagged)
* NPT tapered threads require Teflon (PTFE) tape and /or sealant to properly seal. Moderate tightening force is required. Do not attempt to overtighten or bottom out the threads. Use a proper fitment hex key to tighten the 1/8" NPT plugs. A lose fitting hex key will damage the fitting.
The Racetronix REG-G7B1 regulator is made from CNC machined billet T6 6061 anodized aluminum for maximum reliability and corrosion resistance. The dual-layer fiber-reinforced diaphragm is compatible with gasoline and E85 fuels. To reduce boost/vacuum leaks we have incorporated an o-ring seal under the pressure adjustment screw. There are three boost/vacuum ports on this regulator, one on the top in the factory location and two on the sides. This allows the regulator to be configured in the factory fashion using the top vacuum/boost port or using the 1/8" NPT side ports for alternate boost line configurations or sensors. Plugs are included to block off all unused vacuum/boost ports both top and sides. A 5/32" hose barb is included if one wishes to use one of the side ports. The front 1/8" NPT fuel pressure port can be used to mount a fuel pressure gauge or sensor. Two sets of screws and standoffs are inluded for mounting the regulator on factory or common aftermarket fuel rails (i.e. Champion).
When using the boost/vaccum side ports we recommend our ADF-481603 adapter, -3 PTFE hose and fittings to be run to your reference port or vacuum block. Racetronix does NOT recommend the use of Nylon push lock brake hose fittings PERIOD!