Home » Sensors and Misc
This is a "CAM SENSOR CAP WITH LED TIMING LIGHT" for a 1986 or 1987 Buick Grand National, T Type, Turbo T, or GNX 3.8 liter turbo V6. This Cap provides a simple and accurate procedure to set the required 25 degree ATDC cam sensor signal. It features a built-in LED which indicates an exact setting point. You simply rotate your engine to Top Dead Center and this cap does the rest. No need to index your crankshaft away from the timing mark! The slotted Mounting permits adjustment as needed for aftermarket camshafts. The cap is made of reinforced glass-filled high temperature thermoplastic for high heat conditions. This item gives you the advantage by allowing you to replace your old-technology GM sensor with this functionally improved, newly-designed part.
***This Cap will only function properly if you are running a AC Delco Ignition Module and a Original GM AC Delco Cam Sensor in your vehicle.
***All Cam Sensor Caps are Tested by the manufacturer to ensure proper functionality
***Please note, this is for the cap ONLY.
This is a "SCAN MASTER G" for a 1986 or 1987 Buick Grand National, T Type, Turbo T, or GNX 3.8 liter turbo V6 which is a perfect item to help you monitor and tune your car. New Gauge Version! Excellent small scantool for monitoring Knock retard, O2 readings, sensors, etc.
Will Show you:
O2 - Oxygen sensor millivolts
KR - Knock Retard
AF - MAF Airflow in grams/sec
LV8 - Load Value
BAT - Voltage to the ECM
INT - Integrator
BLM - Block Learn Multiplier
MPH - Miles Per Hour
CLT - Coolant Temp
ATS - Air Intake Temp
RPM - Current Engine RPM
TPS - Throttle Position in volts
IAC - Idle Air Control motor commanded position
CC - Oxygen Sensor Cross Counts
MAL - Malfunction Codes
Simple hookup, 12v, ground, and one wire connects to ALDL plug under radio.
Has many new features!
- Dot matrix OLED display, clear and readable, 128 x 64 pixels
- Size is a 2-1/16" gauge
- Captures the leanest reading and highest knock for immediate recall, along with the MPH's where it occurred
- Has a bluetooth module, so you can log from it to a phone/tablet/laptop (with a compatible Windows and Android device)
- Has a flash memory chip and will store logs that you can download later
- Works the standard Buick datastream and the Powerlogger
- Displays analog data (boost, wideband) when connected to a PowerLogger
- Displays all the Speed/Density info when running an SD2 chip as well as Fuel Composition (E85 alcohol)
- ...And other stuff
Why Buy From GN1Performance?
especialistas derecho civil